US POOL LIFTS, INC. RETURN POLICY
- The product must be returned within 30 days of receipt by buyer.
- All returns must be authorized by US Pool Lifts, Inc. and must have a RA (return authorization) number. Any lift returned without authorization will not be credited.
- Once the RA is issued, the product must be returned within 21 days to receive credit.
- The customer is responsible for all freight and shipping costs associated with returning the product unless the return is due to the error of US Pool Lifts, Inc.
- The product must be in new condition with no scratches, cracks, or modifications. The credit will not be issued until the product has been inspected and deemed suitable for resale.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed for the return.
- Orders cancelled after shipping has occurred are subject to the standard return policy.
- If an order is refused at delivery, return freight and shipping costs will be deducted from the credit along with a 20% restocking fee.
- The approved credit will be issued within 10 business days after receipt of the returned product. If you paid via credit card, US Pool Lifts, Inc. will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. If you paid via check/money order/cash or electronically, a check will be issued. If you have an account with US Pool Lifts, Inc., the refund will be the credit less any open balance on your account.